The Assigned Risk Plan is a state-run program for workers compensation required to accept all applicants, which means you end up paying THE HIGHEST RATES IN THE STATE for workers compensation. We specialize in taking companies out of the Assigned Risk Plan and placing them with a standard carrier through our Assigned Risk Rescue Program.
Our program is focused on helping companies that are new in business, have had one or many workers comp claims, or simply helping companies who are with an agency that does not specialize in workers comp.
Key Program Benefits:
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers Comp Reporting
- Same Day Certificate Service
- Designated Customer Service Rep
- Down Payments as Low As $200
- Accept Experience Modifications Up To 2.5
- Other lines of insurance including; liability, auto, equipment and more